To provide corporations, associations and government/military entities with results-driven strategies and resources for managing and maximizing the career, education, and employment opportunities for current and transitioning employees and members.
These employees may be:
- Seeking or selected for advancement
- Leaving one career for another or moving to their next life step as a result of downsizing or displacement
- Interested in employment in the civilian workforce after serving in the military or having a spouse serve
- Beginning a career or returning after time away from the workforce
- Determining continuing education needs and planning how best to meet those needs
What makes us different is the caliber of our career counselors combined with the freedom they have to create customized solutions for each and every situation. Our goal is to create the type of “engaged” employees who strive to make the most of their careers and who contribute the most to their organizations. In the process, we help to meet, exceed or enhance the goals of our clientele in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
With decades of combined experience, the Talent Curve team consists of experts in the areas of human resources, career counseling and transition, training and instruction, course design and implementation, educational guidance, and outplacement.
Through results-driven individual advising, high-impact workshops, interactive websites, and high-tech distance-learning delivery methods, we provide the content that participants need in order to be their best in the present as well as poised for the future.